Over the years and for really no good reason at all, eggs have got some bad advertisement. Some people think that it contains more fat. Others believe that yolk contains cholesterol. There is another belief which says that eggs contains some hormones because they came from an unfertilized cycle of a female chicken.
All these Rumors are not true. Eggs are marvellous. They have got this title by being themselves. You can get plenty of benefits just by eating some eggs.
One egg contains the following nutrients:
- Folate: 6% of the RDA
- Vitamin B2: 14% of the RDA
- Vitamin B5: 8% of the RDA
- Vitamin B12: 10% of the RDA
- Vitamin A: 5% of the RDA
- Selenium: 23% of the RDA
- Phosphorus: 8% of the RDA
- 6 grams of protein
- 5 grams of healthy fats
- 77 calories
- Eggs also contain a good amounts of vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin B6, vitamin K, zinc and calcium.
In the next paragraphs we will tell you about the nice things that will happen to you if you start eating 3 eggs per day not just one.